The Gold Coast is a city situated in Queensland, around 66 kilometers southeast of the state capital Brisbane and instantly north of the outskirt with New South Wales. The Gold Coast area grew fundamentally after the foundation of the Surfers Paradise lodging in the late 1920s. Gold Coast is today a noteworthy visitor destination with its sunny subtropical atmosphere, surfing shorelines, conduit frameworks, its skyscraper overwhelmed horizon, amusement parks, nightlife, making tourism one of its most huge ventures. Gold Coast is a scenic place to visit and those who are interested in water sports or surfings, it is the right place to be.
POPULATION OF GOLD COAST IN 2017:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Gold Coast in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 –526,816
- 2013 –537,216
- 2014 –545,851
- 2015 –555,608
- 2016 – 562,706
Taking a look at the population of Gold Coast from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 35,890 in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 7178. Hence, the population of Gold Coast in 2017 is forecasted to be 562,706 + 7178 = 569,884. So, the population of Gold Coast in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 569,884.
Gold Coast Population 2017 – 569,884 (estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF GOLD COAST:
It is less unified when contrasted with other Australian states, with half of the populace living outside the state capital and about 25% living outside South East Queensland. It is home to numerous provincial urban communities, Gold Coast is the most populated. For quite a while, the state has reliably been the quickest developing state in the nation, while Western Australia has become quicker in the late years as known by the information. In 2007, it was anticipated that more than 1,500 individuals moved to the state every week, including 1,000 toward the southern side of Queensland alone.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF GOLD COAST:
The population density of Queensland is 2.6 persons per square kilometer. The fascinating demographic patterns playing out in the nation in the late years is the declining and abating rate of development in the state. All through the 2000s, the state’s population growth rate regularly surpassed 2% for every yearly and it was one of the quickest developing States in the nation. From the year 2010, the development has backed off a ton, yet the unusual thing is that this demographic movement has not been given much need.
FACTS ABOUT GOLD COAST:
- Gold Coast is Australia’s driving visitor destination with about 11 million per annum. Strikingly, the city has possessed the capacity to twofold its GDP to about AUS$18.9 in a time of 10 years. It midpoints a 5% GDP development consistently.
- The Gold Coast faces 287 days of daylight, summer is from the month of December to February and it midpoints 19-29 degrees Celsius, while winter is from June to August with a temperature of 9 – 21 degrees Celsius. The sub-tropical temperature midpoints at around 22 degrees Celsius which makes Gold Coast a surprisingly perfect excursion zone.
- Gold Coast is home to 100,000ha of nature stores and World Heritage locales, of which extensive part is a subtropical rainforest.
- The city is home to Australia’s most various societies, ethnicity, and vegetation.
- With 5000 square kilometers land mass and 70 Km of unblemished coastline, Gold Coast is the sixth biggest city in Australia and a standout among the most wonderful spots on earth.