Dubbo is situated in the Orana Region of New South Wales. It is the biggest population area with an expected population of around 36,622 as per June 2014. Dubbo is incorporated into the precipitation records and climate gauge region for the Central West Slopes and also in the Central West Slopes of the Bureau of Meteorology conjectures. The city’s biggest employer is the Fletcher International Exports, which trades sheep to the world. Other businesses mirror the city’s status as a provincial base in a range whose financial spine is horticultural. Dubbo is additionally viewed as a noteworthy shopping area for the encompassing local zones in the Central and Far Western regions of New South Wales.
It is quite a famous place with a lot to offer for the general public and tourists. If you are an animal lover, you should visit the Taronga Western Plains Zoo, it has a lot of different types of animals and birds.
POPULATION OF DUBBO IN 2017:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Dubbo in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 –34,619
- 2013 –35,120
- 2014 –36,622
- 2015 –36,941
- 2016 – 37,934
Taking a look at the population of Dubbo from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 3315 in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 663. Hence, the population of Dubbo in 2017 is forecasted to be 37,934 + 663 = 38,597. So, the population of Dubbo in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 38,597.
Dubbo Population 2017 – 38,597 (estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF DUBBO:
The average age of the general population in Dubbo is 35 years old. 89.6% of individuals living in the suburb were born in Australia. The other top nation of birth were 1.0% England, 0.4% India, 0.3% Philippines, 0.3% China, 0.2% Zimbabwe, 0.2% South Africa, 0.1% Netherlands, 0.1% United States of America, 0.1% Germany.
92.8% of the occupants living in Dubbo communicate in English. The other top dialects spoken are 4.5% Other, 0.3% Cantonese, 0.3% Arabic, 0.2% Tamil, 0.2% Greek, 0.2% Tagalog.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF DUBBO:
The population density of Dubbo is 11 persons per square kilometer. Its populace hopped by 0.7%, only marginally down on the earlier year when Dubbo’s populace bounced by 360. In any case, it is much higher than the unimportant growth of only 34 individuals in the year 2002/03.The population growth of Dubbo is quite average but this has been the trend from quite a long time.
FACTS ABOUT DUBBO:
- It is the business and managerial center point of the Central West and is likewise one of Australia’s quickest inland growing urban areas.
- It is situated on the Macquarie River, 264 meters above sea level and about 412 KM north of Sydney at the convergence of the Mitchell and Newell Highways. It is portrayed by a significant shopping area, various notable structures and a dynamic community life which mirrors the town’s lifestyle.
- In 1846, because of the quantity of pilgrims in the zone, the administration chose to set up a courthouse, police headquarters and also a jail up in the Dubbo region.
- Tourism is likewise an important industry. Dubbo highlights the open-range Taronga Western Plains Zoo, which is home to different types of creatures, including the Indian Rhinoceros, and runs an effective reproducing program for various imperiled species
- Dubbo is also additionally viewed as a noteworthy shopping place.