Buronga is a town situated in New South Wales on the Murray River. The George Chaffey Bridge interfaces Buronga with Mildura, Victoria. In the year 2011, it had a population of 1132 individuals. Given their closeness, the present day town of Buronga works generally as a satellite suburb of the provincial center point of Mildura. The town is also a very good sightseeing place for tourists coming over here.
The town is overhauled by a small retail area comprising of such outlets as a mail station, petrol stations, open bar and a pastry shop. It is likewise the industrial base of the Wentworth Shire, being the base for the Energy depot and in addition a few other modern businesses, including an earth-mover, steel suppliers and metalworkers.
POPULATION OF BURONGA IN 2017:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Buronga in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 –1300
- 2013 –1390
- 2014 –1498
- 2015 –1817
- 2016 – 1975
Taking a look at the population of Buronga from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 675 in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 135. Hence, the population of Buronga in 2017 is forecasted to be 1975 + 135 = 2110. So, the population of Buronga in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 2110.
Buronga Population 2017 – 2110 (estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF BURONGA:
In the 2011 registration, the number of inhabitants in Buronga was 1,132 and roughly around 49.6% females and 50.4% males are there. The average age of the general population in Buronga is 36 years old. 89.8% of occupants living in the city communicate in English. The other top languages are 8.2% Italian, 0.5% Other, 0.7% German, 0.2% Mandarin, 0.3% Australian Indigenous Languages, 0.3% Greek. 1.3% of citizens are married, 32.4% have never been married, 8.5% are separated and around 3.7% are isolated. There are about 36 widowed people living in the city.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF BURONGA:
The population density of the town is 200 persons per square kilometer. The population growth of Buronga is nearly very less as compared to other cities in Australia. It is somehow nearing the 2000 mark but there need to be enough planning to pull in people to this part of Australia.
FACTS ABOUT BURONGA:
- The Australian Inland Botanic Gardens is situated close to Mildura and is a spot with deep sandy red soil ridges, a 50 million-year old waterway twisting through it and a semi-dry forest biological ecosystem studded with antiquated Mallee eucalypts.
- It is serviced by a little retail territory comprising of such outlets as a mail station, petrol stations and a bread shop. It is likewise the mechanical base of the Wentworth Shire, being the base for the Energy stop and in addition a few other modern organizations, including a solid supplier, steel suppliers and metalworkers.
- For reasonable family feasting, with all the air of the Grand Hotel eating strip, Pizza Cafe is great. The Pizzas hit the spot and there’s a supporting cast of plates of mixed greens, pastas and chicken dishes
- Buronga is adjusted by the Buronga Public School in Chapman Street. It has two places of worship,the St Michele Arcangelo Catholic Church, inside the Roman Catholic Diocese of Wilcannia-Forbes and the Murray River Baptist Church.
- Given their closeness, the present day town of Buronga works to a great extent as a satellite suburb of Mildura.