Bundaberg is a city situated in Queensland, Australia. It forms a part of the Bundaberg Region and is a noteworthy center inside Queensland’s more extensive Wide Bay-Burnett geological area. The city is located on the Burnett River, around 385 kilometers north of the state capital, Brisbane. The principal Europeans in the region were timbergetters and prime supporters of Bundaberg, John and Gavin Steuart who touched base in 1867. It was surveyed in 1870. By 1881 it was gazetted as a region (the Borough of Bundaberg). It grew quickly into a town by 1902 and a city by the year 1913. The city is said to have some of the best parks in Australia and they are a must visit.
POPULATION OF BUNDABERG IN 2017:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Bundaberg in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 –66,000
- 2013 –67,800
- 2014 –69,000
- 2015 –70,590
- 2016 – 71,200
Taking a look at the population of Bundaberg from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 5200 in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 1040. Hence, the population of Bundaberg in 2017 is forecasted to be 71,200 + 1040 = 72,240. So, the population of Bundaberg in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 72,240.
Bundaberg Population 2017 – 72,240 (estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF BUNDABERG:
45.6% of individuals living in the suburb of Bundaberg Central were actually born in Australia. The other top immigrants were 8.4% Japan, 6.2% England, 6.2% Ireland, 5.8% France, 4.9% Korea, 4.5% Taiwan, 3% New Zealand, 3.1% Italy, 1.8% Germany. 65.3% of the occupants living in Bundaberg Central communicate in English. The other top languages are 8.0% Japanese, 5.3% Italian, 4.0% Korean, 3.1% Mandarin, 2.7% Other, 1.3% Cantonese.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF BUNDABERG:
The population density of the city is 268.6 persons per square kilometer. The population growth in the Bundaberg Region in around 2013 was beneath the midpoints for the Wide-Bay Burnett district (0.8%) and Queensland (1.5%). There has been a considerable slow growth rate of the city and this has affected the population of Bundaberg.
FACTS ABOUT BUNDABERG:
- The area covers more than 6,000 square kilometers and boasts different regular assets and facilities, reflected in its seaward, beach front, city and ensured environments.
- Inhabitants to the Bundaberg area have simple access to a wide assortment of administrations and basic foundation. These incorporate three noteworthy hospitals, state funded schools and universities, and Institute of Technical and Further Education.
- The Bundaberg district is situated in the heart of a rich sugar and plant belt bolstered by a developing manufacturing division. Truth be told, Bundaberg produces one fifth of Queensland’s sugar crop and the city is encompassed by a green sea of rich sugar stick and numerous ranches, growing Australia’s finest crops.
- Bundaberg Regional Council offers the Business Bundaberg and Invest Bundaberg sites to give genuine data and backing to industry, business and financial specialists. These are brands inside the Economic Development Unit of Council and they are intended to proactively bolster a manageable local economy through industry improvement activities and venture fascination programs.
- Business and industry in the Bundaberg area have a demonstrated reputation in reacting positively to change and rivalry in the international marketplace. This achievement is established in a proceeded commitment by all divisions to put resources into world class base, scholarly capital and quality administration frameworks, together with persevering innovative work.
Find Latest Bundaberg Population in 2018